Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Thursday · June 1, 2023
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Acls required.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Blocks schedule, 7 on/7 off (Wednesday-Tuesday).
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 28.