Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · July 1, 2022
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Inpatient census of approximately 12-15 a day.
- Existing successful Hospitalist program in Ltac facility.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Residents welcome if they have rotations in Critical Care and or Inpatient Medicine.
- Vent management but no procedures.
- Work 14 shifts per 4-week block.
- Acute care facility.
- Days only all inpatient, hospital-based, employed opportunity.
- Full medical, dental, vision.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 1.