Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · November 29, 2023
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Vent management but no procedures.
- Full medical, dental, vision.
- Days only all inpatient, hospital-based, employed opportunity.
- Existing successful Hospitalist program in Ltac facility.
- Acute care facility.
- Inpatient census of approximately 12-15 a day.
- Work 14 shifts per 4-week block.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Residents welcome if they have rotations in Critical Care and or Inpatient Medicine.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 1.