Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · June 7, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eugene ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As part of a growing Hospitalist team, at PeaceHealth in Eugene/Springfield, Oregon, you'll have the opportunity to practice a full range of hospital medicine, including critical care, with a tremendous core group of Hospitalists and a multi-specialty group of 150-physicians.
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend, with 362 patient beds and the only Level II trauma center in Lane County and Sacred Heart Medical Center, University District, which is a 104-bed specialty hospital.
- In addition, we provide excellent retirement, educational loan reimbursement (to qualified candidates) and an employment bonus.
- PeaceHealth is an Affirmative Action and EEO Employer.
- Our Hospitalists work out of a two-campus system.
- This allows for ample opportunity to enjoy the many attractions of our Pacific Northwest location.
- Eugene, Oregon is an adventure-driven destination.
- We have block scheduling (typically 7 on / 7 off) and generous cash compensation per shift (minimum 173 shifts).
- Eugene is one of the most desirable cities in the Pacific Northwest in which to live, work and play.
- Find yourself hiking to spectacular waterfalls or endless public beaches, rafting and kayaking in white water, cycling through wine country or on Eugene's best trails.
This perm job from PeaceHealth was last open on Jun 20.