Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · November 29, 2023
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eugene ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This allows for ample opportunity to enjoy the many attractions of our Pacific Northwest location.
- As part of a growing Hospitalist team, at PeaceHealth in Eugene/Springfield, Oregon, you'll have the opportunity to practice a full range of hospital medicine, including critical care, with a tremendous core group of Hospitalists and a multi-specialty group of 150-physicians.
- Find yourself hiking to spectacular waterfalls or endless public beaches, rafting and kayaking in white water, cycling through wine country or on Eugene's best trails.
- In addition, we provide excellent retirement, educational loan reimbursement (to qualified candidates) and an employment bonus.
- Eugene is one of the most desirable cities in the Pacific Northwest in which to live, work and play.
- Our Hospitalists work out of a two-campus system.
- We have block scheduling (typically 7 on / 7 off) and generous cash compensation per shift (minimum 173 shifts).
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend, with 362 patient beds and the only Level II trauma center in Lane County and Sacred Heart Medical Center, University District, which is a 104-bed specialty hospital.
- PeaceHealth is an Affirmative Action and EEO Employer.
- Eugene, Oregon is an adventure-driven destination.
This perm job from PeaceHealth was last open on Jun 20.