Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · July 1, 2022
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Paper Charting.
- This is a 100% inpatient facility seeing adult to geriatric patients.
- Health Center is seeking a experienced Hospitalist to provide vacation coverage this July to September.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Provider will be scheduled to provide moonlighting coverage.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Approximately 6-9 patients per day with.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.