Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · June 7, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 2 admissions.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Vent management and EKG interpretation required.
- Acls and BLS required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.