Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · July 1, 2022
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 2 admissions.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- Acls and BLS required.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- Vent management and EKG interpretation required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.