Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Thursday · June 1, 2023
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Confidential) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It's fast, easy, free.
- The successful candidate must be board certified in pediatrics and have Pals.
- At Barton Associates, we're the hospitalist locum tenens experts.
- With over 115 employees and offices in Peabody, Massachusetts, Western Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Florida (and more on the horizon), you can trust that we're well positioned to help you find great hospitalist locum tenens positions across the country.
- Barton Associates has a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist job in Oregon from March 19 to April 2.
- Founded in 2001, Barton Associates is a leading national locum tenens physician staffing and nurse practitioner staffing firm.
- The locum tenens hospitalist will take. The locum tenens hospitalist should be called 3-4 times in a 24 hour period.
- Skilled staff to guide you throughout the process and help with any licensing and facility credentialing issues.
- You can trust that Barton Associates has the resources, scale, and dedication to your career needed to help you find the perfect hospitalist locum tenens position.
- Additional Hospitalist locum tenens opportunities available across the United States-work when and where you want.
- About Barton Associates.
- This is all we do.
- New license assistance program available.
- In 2010 alone, Barton Associates was active in 47 states.
- Excellent pay and 'A' rated medical malpractice insurance provided.
- Barton Associates is a leading national locum tenens hospitalist staffing and recruiting firm.
- Every day, our hospitalist account management and recruiting team engages with healthcare facilities and practices across the country in need of hospitalist locums.
- Travel-related expenses (such as airfare, lodging and transportation) covered.
This locum tenen job from Barton Associates was last open on Apr 6.