Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · June 7, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Flexible scheduling.
- The successful candidate will have an active unrestricted Oregon medical license in hand.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Ventilation management required.
- 18 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Hospitalist needed in Oregon.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- ICU experience required.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 15.