Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · June 7, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- ICU rounding and Acls are required.
- 10 hour day shift.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician with hospitalist experience.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- Vent management and procedures are required.
- Average of 8-10 patients per day with average of 3 admits per day.
- Specific dates need to be covered (block of 7 per month).
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 20.