Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (The Dalles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join an experienced team of Hospitalists in a moderately busy and fulfilling community hospital setting.
- Outstanding opportunity for a full-time BC/BE Hospitalist to live and work in the scenic Columbia River Gorge.
- Typical patient load is 12 encounters per day.
- Come check it out for yourself!
- Excellent camaraderie with this experienced group, providing evidence based care, in a compassionate caring culture.
- All adult medical patients are managed by the Hospitalists, as well as the 6-bed ICU.
- Enrich your ICU skills by being mentored by our experienced group.
- Schedule is 7 days on/ 7 days off.
- Three providers manage the day with one provider managing the night.
This perm job from Mid-Columbia Medical Center was last open on May 26.