Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- ICU rounding required.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine, has an active OR license and is available for ongoing coverage.
- Those looking for a temporary to permanent position are encouraged.
- They do prefer someone who is flexible to covering both days and nights (not necessarily on the same block).
- July and ongoing.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- They will consider a board certified Family Medicine physician with extensive Hospitalist experience.
- 4-8 admits per night.
- Located along the beautiful coast, there is much to see and do!
- Average of 9 patients per day and 2 admits.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- This hospital in Oregon is seeking a locum tenens Hospitalist while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- 7a-6p and 6p to 7a: no.
- No procedures required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 23.