Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cascade Mountains of Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This rural community is located at the base of the beautiful Cascade Mountains.
- Local schools are excellent.
- Recreational activities abound in the great outdoors and are frequent hobbies of the local doctors.
- Critical Care Experience preferred.
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Join an outstanding Hospitalist group of five.
- Two established private schools and two alternative high schools.
- To travel farther afield, commuter flights go up to San Francisco and Portland several times per day.
- There is also an Amtrak station.
- It has mild weather all year.
- Medical Economics magazine lists Oregon as the 6th best state for physicians to practice medicine.
- Hospitalist Opening-Cascade Mountains of Oregon.
- Opportunity to teach residents.
- The community is easily navigable and most have brief commutes.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.