Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cascade Mountains of Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- It has mild weather all year.
- The community is easily navigable and most have brief commutes.
- Medical Economics magazine lists Oregon as the 6th best state for physicians to practice medicine.
- This rural community is located at the base of the beautiful Cascade Mountains.
- Recreational activities abound in the great outdoors and are frequent hobbies of the local doctors.
- Local schools are excellent.
- To travel farther afield, commuter flights go up to San Francisco and Portland several times per day.
- There is also an Amtrak station.
- Two established private schools and two alternative high schools.
- Opportunity to teach residents.
- Hospitalist Opening-Cascade Mountains of Oregon.
- Critical Care Experience preferred.
- Join an outstanding Hospitalist group of five.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.