Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cascade Mountains of Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It has mild weather all year.
- Recreational activities abound in the great outdoors and are frequent hobbies of the local doctors.
- This rural community is located at the base of the beautiful Cascade Mountains.
- Two established private schools and two alternative high schools.
- The community is easily navigable and most have brief commutes.
- Opportunity to teach residents.
- To travel farther afield, commuter flights go up to San Francisco and Portland several times per day.
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Local schools are excellent.
- Critical Care Experience preferred.
- Medical Economics magazine lists Oregon as the 6th best state for physicians to practice medicine.
- There is also an Amtrak station.
- Hospitalist Opening-Cascade Mountains of Oregon.
- Join an outstanding Hospitalist group of five.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.