Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eugene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sophisticated 174-bed medical center ensuring the 108,000 Douglas County residents access to state-of-the-art healthcare.
- At Mercy Medical Center the clinical integration/collaboration of our Hospitalist and Emergency physicians not only improves their productivity and satisfaction, but also improves overall operations for the hospital.
- Current state license a plus.
- The beauty and tranquility of the natural environment: clean air, picturesque lakes and rivers, and towering mountains.
- New Sonosite Edge ultrasound.
- Clinical and administrative.
- Average earning potential $270K+ annually.
- 25,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- Partnership from day 1.
- Dual role.
- Cross-department collaboration to support the best patient experience.
- Mercy Medical Center - Roseburg, Oregon.
- The ED sees an incredible amount of pathology.
- A thriving wine region with fine restaurants that combines great food and fine wine in a relaxed setting.
- Focusing on lower turnaround times and a significantly higher quality of care.
- Awarded the Healthgrades 50 Best Hospitals in Hospitals for Specialty Care in 2012, as well as the Acumentra Health Outstanding Care Award in 2010 for results in Surgical Care Improvement Project.
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities: camping, fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, rafting, and more!
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians.
- 2 years of clinical experience required.
- By promoting a culture of collaboration, our physician partners can successfully integrate across departments and clinical settings.
- Excellent back-up specialists including a Stroke Program with a 24/7 Cardiology Department.
- CEP America is a leader in collaboration and integration across the acute care continuum!
- Strong philosophy of servant leadership, and continual leadership support with our Medical Director Academy and Leadership Training series.
- Glidescope (adult and pediatric), and iCare tonometer.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Feb 13.