Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eugene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average earning potential $270K+ annually.
- By promoting a culture of collaboration, our physician partners can successfully integrate across departments and clinical settings.
- 25,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- The beauty and tranquility of the natural environment: clean air, picturesque lakes and rivers, and towering mountains.
- Partnership from day 1.
- At Mercy Medical Center the clinical integration/collaboration of our Hospitalist and Emergency physicians not only improves their productivity and satisfaction, but also improves overall operations for the hospital.
- Excellent back-up specialists including a Stroke Program with a 24/7 Cardiology Department.
- Awarded the Healthgrades 50 Best Hospitals in Hospitals for Specialty Care in 2012, as well as the Acumentra Health Outstanding Care Award in 2010 for results in Surgical Care Improvement Project.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians.
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities: camping, fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, rafting, and more!
- Focusing on lower turnaround times and a significantly higher quality of care.
- The ED sees an incredible amount of pathology.
- Sophisticated 174-bed medical center ensuring the 108,000 Douglas County residents access to state-of-the-art healthcare.
- Current state license a plus.
- Clinical and administrative.
- Strong philosophy of servant leadership, and continual leadership support with our Medical Director Academy and Leadership Training series.
- Glidescope (adult and pediatric), and iCare tonometer.
- Cross-department collaboration to support the best patient experience.
- A thriving wine region with fine restaurants that combines great food and fine wine in a relaxed setting.
- 2 years of clinical experience required.
- Mercy Medical Center - Roseburg, Oregon.
- New Sonosite Edge ultrasound.
- CEP America is a leader in collaboration and integration across the acute care continuum!
- Dual role.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Feb 13.