Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eugene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At Mercy Medical Center the clinical integration/collaboration of our Hospitalist and Emergency physicians not only improves their productivity and satisfaction, but also improves overall operations for the hospital.
- Focusing on lower turnaround times and a significantly higher quality of care.
- Awarded the Healthgrades 50 Best Hospitals in Hospitals for Specialty Care in 2012, as well as the Acumentra Health Outstanding Care Award in 2010 for results in Surgical Care Improvement Project.
- Strong philosophy of servant leadership, and continual leadership support with our Medical Director Academy and Leadership Training series.
- Excellent back-up specialists including a Stroke Program with a 24/7 Cardiology Department.
- By promoting a culture of collaboration, our physician partners can successfully integrate across departments and clinical settings.
- New Sonosite Edge ultrasound.
- Glidescope (adult and pediatric), and iCare tonometer.
- The ED sees an incredible amount of pathology.
- 2 years of clinical experience required.
- The beauty and tranquility of the natural environment: clean air, picturesque lakes and rivers, and towering mountains.
- Mercy Medical Center - Roseburg, Oregon.
- 25,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- Partnership from day 1.
- Cross-department collaboration to support the best patient experience.
- Sophisticated 174-bed medical center ensuring the 108,000 Douglas County residents access to state-of-the-art healthcare.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians.
- Average earning potential $270K+ annually.
- CEP America is a leader in collaboration and integration across the acute care continuum!
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities: camping, fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, rafting, and more!
- Dual role.
- A thriving wine region with fine restaurants that combines great food and fine wine in a relaxed setting.
- Current state license a plus.
- Clinical and administrative.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Feb 13.