Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · June 7, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Eventual 1:5 pediatric. You'll also have an established referral base.
- The offices are contemporary and capacious with EMR.
- A great regional health system in the beautiful Willamette Valley is looking for a Med/Ped Physician!
- The same facility contains X-Ray, laboratory, pharmacy and urgent care on site.
- The area has year round outdoor activities with Portland 40 minutes away.
- The city features a great downtown full of local business's, good schools, with a diverse economy.
- A flexible schedule is available with the option of an exclusively clinic-based practice or part-time adult hospitalist and part-time clinic-based practice.
This perm job from All Star Recruiting was last open on Feb 8.