Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Grants Pass) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License / Certification: MD or DO licensed by the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners.
- Communication with others shall reflect a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- 25,000 signing bonus.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in hospital's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Behavior exemplifies organizational philosophy.
- Must obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Competitive compensation of $1331 per shift.
- Ability to use professional approach to problem solving during stressful situations.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Successful completion of training in an accredited Internal Medicine residency program.
- Asante Health System is seeking a Hospitalist physician to join our team at Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in beautiful Grants Pass, Oregon.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) certified from American Heart Association.
- If you love the outdoors, you will love living in Southern Oregon!
- Join our collegial team of physicians and advance practice providers with an excellent support staff.
- This is a full-time position with flexible 7 on / 7 off block scheduling.
- Excellent health, dental, vision & retirement benefits.
- Performance incentives up to 16% of base compensation.
- Experience: Advanced analytical skills regarding evaluation and treatment.
- 5,000 annual CME allowance.
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Board Certified / Eligible in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
This perm job from Asante Health System was last open on Sep 5.