Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Spokane) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails and close to exceptional skiing, whitewater rafting and other recreation.
- Providence Health & Services is an integrated, not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and providers in Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
- We are affiliated with Swedish Health Services, Pacific Medical Centers, Kadlec and Facey Medical Group, sharing one EMR and best practices to create healthier communities, together. Learn more at.
- Spokane's affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education choices make it a prime destination for families and working professionals alike.
- Spokane and eastern Washington offer high quality of life features as well, including some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development in harmony with nature, and a mild four-season climate.
- Also includes oversight of four Arnps.
- PMG partners with some of the region's most advanced hospitals: Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital, Providence Mount Carmel and Providence St. Joseph's Hospital.
- Join Providence Medical Group and lead a well-establish ed and respected department of five providing care to a diverse population.
- Enjoy outstanding quality of life in Washington's second largest city.
- Ideal candidate will have a passion for quality inpatient diabetes management, although diabetes experience is not required.
- PMG providers offer exceptional patient-centered care as a reflection of our Providence values.
- Spokane, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Endocrinology Hospitalist physician to provide inpatient diabetes care.
- Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is our physician-led network of more than 500 primary and specialty care providers in multiple clinic locations in Spokane and Stevens counties.
- Desirable 0 FTE position with no. Competitive compensation.
- Spokane, located about halfway between the Rocky and Cascade Mountain Ranges, is a regional medical hub, drawing patients from four states.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)