Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Spokane) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Join Providence Medical Group and lead a well-establish ed and respected department of five providing care to a diverse population.
- Providence Health & Services is an integrated, not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and providers in Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
- Spokane and eastern Washington offer high quality of life features as well, including some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development in harmony with nature, and a mild four-season climate.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is our physician-led network of more than 500 primary and specialty care providers in multiple clinic locations in Spokane and Stevens counties.
- Spokane, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Endocrinology Hospitalist physician to provide inpatient diabetes care.
- PMG providers offer exceptional patient-centered care as a reflection of our Providence values.
- PMG partners with some of the region's most advanced hospitals: Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital, Providence Mount Carmel and Providence St. Joseph's Hospital.
- Ideal candidate will have a passion for quality inpatient diabetes management, although diabetes experience is not required.
- Desirable 0 FTE position with no. Competitive compensation.
- Spokane's affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education choices make it a prime destination for families and working professionals alike.
- Enjoy outstanding quality of life in Washington's second largest city.
- Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails and close to exceptional skiing, whitewater rafting and other recreation.
- Also includes oversight of four Arnps.
- Spokane, located about halfway between the Rocky and Cascade Mountain Ranges, is a regional medical hub, drawing patients from four states.
- We are affiliated with Swedish Health Services, Pacific Medical Centers, Kadlec and Facey Medical Group, sharing one EMR and best practices to create healthier communities, together. Learn more at.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)