Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Medford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nestled in the magnificent Rogue Valley just 30 miles from the California border, Medford and nearby Ashland and Jacksonville form the southern gateway to the Pacific Northwest.
- Full-time opportunity in our award-winning facility serving beautiful southern Oregon and northern California.
- Medford, Oregon - Providence Medford Medical Center has an immediate practice opportunity for an outstanding Hospitalist physician.
- At nearly 2,000 feet of elevation, Medford has a mild climate and four distinct seasons.
- With 75,000 residents, Medford is the largest city in the region and serves as the medical hub for a population of more than 510,000.
- Significant loan repayment options available.
- With its own cancer center, stroke center, Carf-accredited regional rehabilitation services, da Vinci-aided surgery, Level 3 trauma center and other advanced care, we provide the people of southern Oregon excellent health care right where they live.
- The Medford area offers a unique mix of physical beauty, cultural diversity and recreational opportunities ranging from Ashland?
- We are affiliated with Swedish Health Services, Pacific Medical Centers, Kadlec and Facey Medical Group, sharing one EMR and best practices to create healthier communities, together.
- The position offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits, as well as relocation assistance and a generous signing bonus.
- Providence Health & Services is an integrated, not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and providers in Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
- Providence Medford Medical Center offers comprehensive acute and ancillary services on a beautiful 168-bed campus.
- S renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival to year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)