Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Medford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providence Health & Services is an integrated, not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and providers in Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive compensation.
- Join a well-established, collegial Hospitalist team at Providence Medford Medical Center and help establish the role of NPs in the program.
- Medford, Oregon - Seeking an excellent Hospitalist nurse practitioner.
- With its own cancer center, stroke center, Carf-accredited regional rehabilitation services, da Vinci-aided surgery, Level 3 trauma center and other advanced care, we provide the people of southern Oregon excellent health care right where they live.
- We are affiliated with Swedish Health Services, Pacific Medical Centers, Kadlec and Facey Medical Group, sharing one EMR and best practices to create healthier communities, together.
- With 75,000 residents, Medford is the largest city in the region and serves as the medical hub for a population of more than 510,000.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Desirable block schedule.
- Inpatient care only.
- Enjoy outstanding quality of life in Oregons beautiful Rogue Valley.
- Providence Medford Medical Center offers comprehensive acute and ancillary services on a beautiful 168-bed campus.
- Learn more at.
- At nearly 2,000 feet of elevation, Medford has a mild climate and four distinct seasons.
- One to three years of experience preferred.
- The Medford area offers a unique mix of physical beauty, cultural diversity and recreational opportunities ranging from Ashlands renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival to year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking.
- Nestled in the magnificent Rogue Valley just 30 miles from the California border, Medford and nearby Ashland and Jacksonville form the southern gateway to the Pacific Northwest.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)