Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Eugene is the second largest city in Oregon and is just 90 minutes south of Portland.
- Very desirable compensation and benefit package.
- Are you excited about joining a collegial, progressive and stable team of hospitalists?
- Check out Spencer's Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- Nocturnists admit, consult and provide coverage for assigned units.
- Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship - the spirit of health.
- The city's official slogan " A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors," truly reflects the diverse breath of events in arts and a host of outdoor activities.
- We have enjoyed zero turnover for the past two years!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Springfield, OR.
- PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
- Work with outstanding colleagues with a strong ownership culture who value excellent, safe, individualized and compassionate care.
- Home to a community of strong education.
- H-1B visa sponsorship and Physician (Conrad) J-1 waivers will be considered.
- The hospital is highly regarded for its quality of care and has been recognized for numerous awards in quality and excellence.
- Academic involvement.
- Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events.
- In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth.
- Sports fanatic?
- Position & Hospital.
- Many high schools were given top accolades in the state of Oregon.
- Volunteer opportunities to serve on medical mission teams in El Salvador.
- Eugene is also known as a very cycling friendly city.
- Follow a unit-based care model in which hospitalists lead an interdisciplinary team focused on improving clinical and operational outcomes.
- PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska.
- If you're an avid runner, Eugene is known as Track Town United States!
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Eugene also has other numerous venues for live music, major concerts and theater.
- RiverBend is a state-of-the-art, 386 bed tertiary care medical center which is the largest hospital on the West Coast between Portland and San Francisco.
- Opportunity for great work/life balance!
- With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside.
- Fantastic culture of mission & values which are consistent to the groups goals.
- Florence, Oregon was voted the nation's "most beautiful small city" by Expedia!
- 1 hour away from the city of Florence, situated on the scenic Oregon coast.
- If you have always wanted big city amenities with small town feel, Eugene is the place for you.
- Eugene is the place for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Go shopping at the 5th street market.
- Supported Clinical Autonomy for all providers.
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir.
- Flexible block scheduling for providers.
- The facility also serves as the only level II trauma center in Lane County, which has a population of approximately 350,000 people.
- About PeaceHealth.
- PeaceHealth at RiverBend is a 338 bed tertiary medical center and is the largest hospital between Portland, OR and San Francisco, CA.
- Applicants requiring immigration sponsorship are encouraged.
- Mentor medical students and residents.
- Also called the 'Emerald City' the city resides in the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers.
- Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago