Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work with outstanding colleagues with a strong ownership culture who value excellent, safe, individualized and compassionate care.
- Affordable cost of living.
- Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market.
- Very desirable compensation and benefit package.
- 3 local high schools recently voted top 30 schools in Oregon!
- Florence, Oregon was voted the nation's "most beautiful small city" by Expedia!
- Also called the 'Emerald City' the city resides in the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers.
- Mentor medical students and residents.
- Volunteer opportunities to serve on medical mission teams in El Salvador.
- Applicants requiring immigration sponsorship are encouraged.
- Academic involvement.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- We have enjoyed zero turnover for the past two years!
- Sports fanatic?
- Check out Spencer's Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- Eugene also has numerous other venues for live music and for live theater.
- The hospital is highly regarded for its quality of care and has been recognized for numerous awards in quality and excellence.
- Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events.
- The city's official slogan " A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors," truly reflects the diverse breath of events in arts and a host of outdoor activities.
- Are you excited about joining a collegial, progressive and stable team of hospitalists?
- Eugene is the second largest city in Oregon and is just 90 minutes south of Portland.
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir.
- H-1B visa sponsorship and Physician (Conrad) J-1 waivers will be considered.
- Flexible block scheduling for providers.
- RiverBend is a state-of-the-art, 386 bed tertiary care medical center which is the largest hospital on the West Coast between Portland and San Francisco.
- Supported clinical autonomy.
- 1 hour away from the city of Florence, situated on the scenic Oregon coast.
- The facility also serves as the only level II trauma center in Lane County, which has a population of approximately 350,000 people.
- Average of 14 patients per day, capped at 18.
- PeaceHealth at RiverBend is a 338 bed tertiary medical center and is the largest hospital between Portland, OR and San Francisco, CA.
- Opportunity for a great work/life balance!
- Position & Hospital.
- If you have always wanted big city amenities with small town feel, Eugene is the place for you.
- Home to a community of great schools and churches.
- Closed ICU.
- Follow a unit-based care model in which hospitalists lead an interdisciplinary team focused on improving clinical and operational outcomes.
- Eugene is the place for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Go shopping at the 5th street market.
- Strong support from the hospital and medical staff, open communication with administration, great specialist support and a strong mentorship program.
- With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Springfield, OR.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago