Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Portland is a premier destination facility offering innovative wellness programs and other quality health care services.
- Adventist Medical Center Portland is looking for an experienced Hospitalist for an excellent opportunity.
- This 302-bed, full-service community hospital offers the latest in state-of-the-art medical, surgical, and diagnostic services along with comprehensive acute care and behavioral health and wellness programs that draw patients from the 900,000 residents.
- This opportunity is looking for someone to take 12-16 shifts per month and requires ICU experience.
- Adventist Medical Center Portland offers organizational stability, career growth, excellent compensation and benefits for a truly balanced professional/ personal lifestyle.
- Two to three years of Hospitalist experience is preferred but not required.
- Candidates must be a qualified BE/BC Internal Medicine or a Family Practice physician with a current Oregon license.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package is available.
- With a team of mission minded individuals, this unit is hard working and well established.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.