Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a team of mission minded individuals, this unit is hard working and well established.
- Adventist Medical Center Portland is looking for an experienced Hospitalist for an excellent opportunity.
- This opportunity is looking for someone to take 12-16 shifts per month and requires ICU experience.
- Two to three years of Hospitalist experience is preferred but not required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- This 302-bed, full-service community hospital offers the latest in state-of-the-art medical, surgical, and diagnostic services along with comprehensive acute care and behavioral health and wellness programs that draw patients from the 900,000 residents.
- Adventist Medical Center Portland offers organizational stability, career growth, excellent compensation and benefits for a truly balanced professional/ personal lifestyle.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package is available.
- Candidates must be a qualified BE/BC Internal Medicine or a Family Practice physician with a current Oregon license.
- Portland is a premier destination facility offering innovative wellness programs and other quality health care services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.