Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: Hospital Employed, excellent base plus performance bonuses for first 2 years, CME, malpractice, relocation allowance, and retention bonus after 2 years.
- The advantages of living here are endless!
- Academically affiliated.
- From spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean to recreation-inspiring snow-capped mountains, Oregon's landscape - coupled with its friendly, unique and adventurous residents - make it an unmatched place.
- Opportunity: Seeking a Hospitalist for a 7on/7off position.
- Facility: A 75+ bed acute care facility and health center serving the health needs of the community.
- Location: Only an hour to Portland!
- Affordable housing, no sales tax, a mild climate, infinite entertainment opportunities, good schools - you get the idea.
- Procedures are not required and will have to manage the ICU.
- As a not-for-profit hospital, committed to building healthier communities together through community benefit activities based on meeting needs identified in community health assessments.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago