Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (McMinnville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We want to supplement our group that currently consists of internal medicine physicians and one pediatric hospitalist.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Typical patient load 15-18 patients/day.
- Collegial and welcoming medical staff, administration, and community.
- Beautiful town - surrounded by vineyards, loads of outdoors activities, drive to the beach for dinner!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in McMinnville, OR.
- Other recruitment incentives include sign-on bonus, relocation, assistance with medical education loan repayment.
- Need hospitalists who are willing to occasionally see newborns if needed.
- Competitive base salary plus quality bonus potential.
- Willamette Valley Medical Center is seeking two hospitalists who are Internal Medicine, Med/Peds or Family Medicine trained.
- Only 38 miles from Portland.
- Occasional procedures (central lines, intubation) and vent management.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago