Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice quality, evidenced-based patient centered medicine.
- Dedicated PTO in addition.
- Affiliated with Ohsu and Tuality - one way to enjoy the benefits of size without sacrificing the value of community based care.
- No Code, Closed ICU, No Ventilator management.
- Salem Health is a not-for-profit health system and the city's largest private employer.
- Position Opportunity: Adult Hospitalist.
- Low cost of living and no sales tax in Oregon!
- 7 on 7 off schedule with 12-hour shifts(7AM to 7PM).
- Growing medical group that has doubled in size over two years.
- Located one hour from beach/mountains as well as the City of Portland.
- The Adult Hospitalist will provide medical services as part of the Salem Health Adult Hospitalist Program.
- J1 visa candidates considered.
- Our vision of exceptional experience every time is not easy to achieve.
- Salem Health incorporates a strong continuous improvement philosophy and a culture of collaboration.
- Great Epic and template system making documentation easy.
- Physician-directed practice that allows all clinicians to have input and help guide the direction of the health care.
- Competitive wage and benefit packages.
- Our history dates back to 1869 when Salem, Oregon benefited from the service provided through our hospitals.
- 24/7 Full subspecialty and ICU coverage.
- Excellent rapid response team available for patient evaluation.
- Generous compensation package- will be discussed once a CV/Resume is received.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Salem, OR.
- We're one of a handful of hospitals nationally to receive Magnet recognition.
- High Clinician engagement scores.
- It takes everyone on the team working together and it takes strong leadership at all levels to be successful.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago