Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, located in Springfield, OR, is seeking a Hospitalist (Nocturnist) physician to provide full-time Hospitalist services.
- McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center is an acute-care,113-bed hospital located in Springfield, OR serving the Lane County area.
- Competitive Base Salary plus Productivity Bonus.
- Medical Education Debt Assistance and more!
- Annual CME allowance.
- Springfield is located 100 miles south of Portland, nestled between a spectacular coastline and mountains, boasting abundant rivers and lakes,offering hiking, mountain bike trails, fishing, skiing, recreational boating, camping and golfing beckoning the outdoor enthusiast.
- Schedule available for 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Currently, the hospital is undergoing an expansion project set to add 156,000 sq ft, and remodel all existing space.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Springfield, OR.
- McKenzie-Willamette is a113 bed, level III trauma hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago