Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- Academic Hospitalist.
- 25 bed critical access hospital with a 5 bed ICU.
- Job Specifics.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is a 188-bed medical facility located in Corvallis, Oregon.
- 12 hour shifts OR day, swing and night shifts opportunities.
- Would you like Oregon your home?
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties.
- Acls Certified.
- Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast.
- Experience with teaching preferred, but not required.
- There's a place for you with Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system.
- Open, 22 bed ICU with 24/7 critical care presence, critical care skills recommended.
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital, located in Newport, Oregon, is a community-based 25-bed critical access hospital.
- 1-3 admits for day shift.
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a competitive benefits package.
- Average daily census of 12.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group dedicated towards sustainability, excellent patient care, and education.
- No procedures required, basic internal medicine procedures preferred.
- Basic IM procedures preferred but not required.
- 10-12 patients per day.
- Hospital employed.
- 15-20 patient contacts/day.
- Looking to provide outstanding hospitalist medicine services?
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago