Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is the perfect location for business and pleasure.
- Internal medicine.
- It has an urban flair that is complimented by natural areas.
- The community's parks, events and festivals, sports venues, vibrant downtown, arts and culture, history, museums, wineries, gardens and children's activities attract people of all ages who love life and the outdoors.
- It is also a short hour drive to the beautiful Oregon coast, ski slopes, the high desert and Oregon State University!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- Location: Less than an hour to Portland!
- Four facilities within our community are available for patient convenience.
- In addition to the physicians, the main Clinic houses full service laboratory and radiology departments.
- Opportunity: Seeking a Hospitalist to join an established group.
- Allergy and immunology.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary with incentives.
- ICU is co-managed and procedures are optional.
- Being the 2nd largest city in the state, it has everything to offer!
- And urgent care medicine.
- General, vascular and bariatric surgery.
- The multi-specialty group practice setting enables them to provide patients with comprehensive care and the benefit of varied specialties.
- Schedule will be 7on/7off schedule with an average daily patient census of 12-15.
- Obstetrics and gynecology.
- Facility: This clinic was founded in 1925 by a group of three physicians.
- At the present time they have over fifty providers representing family medicine.
- Full benefits and bonuses available.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago