Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providence Medical Group is our organization of employed physicians in Oregon, with more than 70 clinics across this diverse, sprawling state.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature.
- We receive clinical and operational support from a number of centralized Providence programs such as Quality and Research, Medical Management and Information Services.
- Portland, Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician to join our Hospital Medicine team serving five Portland metro hospitals.
- The New York Times describes Portland as a "bastion of good living" and "one of our national capitals of cool.
- Competitive compensation.
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Our 550-plus providers in Oregon have a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Women's Health, Dermatology, General Surgery, Neurology and Hospital Medicine.
- " With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Join the largest integrated healthcare system on the West Coast!
- Full-time position.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Great opportunity to be part of Providence's strong, stable, integrated medical group while working with different colleagues in each of our five area hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)