Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Roseburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Hospital services include: Family Birthplace, Shaw Heart and Vascular Center, Level 3 Trauma Center Emergency Department (volume of 49k annually), Surgery, Respiratory Care, Imaging Services, Sleep Lab, and an Ambulatory Therapy Clinic.
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities: camping, fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, rafting, and more!
- The ED sees an incredible amount of pathology.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Excellent back-up specialists including a Stroke Program with a 24/7 Cardiology Department.
- A thriving wine region with fine restaurants that combines great food and fine wine in a relaxed setting.
- Hospital medicine is demanding.
- Mercy Medical Center (MMC) is a licensed 174-bed acute care general hospital serving Douglas County, a population of approximately 108,000.
- At the site level, you make decisions that contribute to your medical career and personal goals.
- HM Administrative Fellowship and leadership opportunities also available.
- Current state license is a plus.
- Partnership from day 1.
- Awarded the Healthgrades 50 Best Hospitals in 2011 and 100 Best Hospitals for Specialty Care in 2012, as well as the Acumentra Health Outstanding Care Award in 2010 for results in Surgical Care Improvement Project.
- Up to $ 100,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- Average earning potential $ 350k annually.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- Mercy Medical Center - Roseburg, Oregon.
- Join t he CEP America Team. When you join the physician-owned and led partnership at CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you become an equal and valued partner.
- In our partnership, we work together to enhance patient care across the healthcare continuum.
- The beauty and tranquility of the natural environment: clean air, picturesque lakes and rivers, and towering mountains.
- At CEP America, you get the support you need to create the career you want.
- New Sonosite Edge ultrasound.
- Glidescope (adult and pediatric), and iCare tonometer.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine nocturnists.
- We sponsor Visas!
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of physicians who strive to balance great work with a great life. Come grow with us!
- Inquire about sign-on bonus options.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by CEP America