Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Medford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Providence Medford Medical Center offers comprehensive acute and ancillary services on a beautiful 168-bed campus.
- Significant loan repayment options available.
- Nestled in the magnificent Rogue Valley just 30 miles from the California border, Medford and nearby Ashland and Jacksonville form the southern gateway to the Pacific Northwest.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Full-time opportunity.
- Enjoy great work / life balance in the scenic beauty of southern Oregon ' s Rogue Valley.
- With 75,000 residents, Medford is the largest city in the region and serves as the medical hub for a population of more than 510,000.
- J1 Visa candidates are welcome. Join the Providence team in our award-winning facility serving southern Oregon and northern California.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance and generous signing bonus.
- The Medford area offers a unique mix of physical beauty, cultural diversity and recreational opportunities ranging from Ashland's renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival to year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking.
- With its own cancer center, stroke center, Carf-accredited regional rehabilitation services, da Vinci-aided surgery, Level 3 trauma center and other advanced care, we provide the people of southern Oregon excellent health care right where they live.
- Medford, Oregon - Seeking an outstanding BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- At nearly 2,000 feet of elevation, Medford has a mild climate and four distinct seasons.
- We operate the largest regional primary care and multi-specialty medical group in southern Oregon with 12 clinics and more than 60 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)