Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providence Portland is also home to a cancer center that is unmatched on the West Coast in terms of the breadth of services and technologies available under one roof.
- Come to Portland and enjoy all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
- Successful candidate will be a skilled clinical practitioner with interest in community academic teaching with IM residents, as well as having a strong acumen for operational efficiency and economic performance improvement.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Facility Descriptionprovidence Portland Medical Center is a major landmark along Interstate 84 in east Portland.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Brand Descriptionprovidence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- The facility has 483 beds and numerous award-winning programs and services, including one of the best internal medicine residency programs in the nation.
- " With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- City Descriptionportland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, minimum of 5 years of clinical experience as a Hospitalist, and a minimum of 3 years of leadership experience required.
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests.
- Full-time position.
- The New York Times describes Portland as a "bastion of good living" and "one of our national capitals of cool.
- Necessary experience includes demonstrated ability to meet fiscal performance targets. Responsibilities will include direct patient care, as well as working with our and executive medical director to set standards for excellence in quality and safety.
- Join a dedicated and collaborative Hospital Medicine service at Providence Portland Medical Center where you'll work in a closed ICU and have the opportunity to participate in our Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Portland, Oregon - Seeking an experienced physician leader to act as Hospitalist Medical Director, leading a strong team of 40+ providers in desirable east Portland.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from Provider Solutions + Development was last open on Dec 11.