Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physicians are also eligible for Senior Physician and Shareholder standing after approximately three years with the group (must be Board Certified by that time).
- Northwest Permanente, P.C. is currently seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our growing medical group as a Hospitalist in Hillsboro, OR.
- Support Hospital quality initiatives.
- At Northwest Permanente, P.C., health care specialists in all disciplines will discover opportunities to forge their own unique career paths in an innovative and collaborative professional community.
- Read all emails from your leadership team and NWP Executive Leadership.
- Excellent Opportunities.
- We offer leadership, research, and teaching opportunities, as well as new physician mentorship programs, cross-specialty collaboration, career growth and stability.
- In addition, we provide highly competitive compensation and benefits, and award-winning health and wellness programs for physicians, staff, and their families.
- Join our growing group of approximately 100 hospitalists and primarily work at Westside Medical Center in Clackamas, OR.
- Can be relied upon to be prompt to scheduled shifts and events.
- Provide leadership in his/her practice and work environment.
- Help support departmental changes to meet regional goals.
- Demonstrate understanding of how the program operates by actively and effectively participating and functioning as a member of the department, a member of a Team, a member of NWP, and as part of the Kpnw family.
- Use resources appropriately (e.
- Northwest Permanente, P.C. is a self-governed (physician led), multi-specialty group of over 1500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 570,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
- Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated and high quality care.
- Utilize MySchedule and payroll management systems as required.
- Don't forget to ask us about our student loan assistance program as well!
- Collaborative Care.
- From the start, you'll benefit from our collegial and stimulating culture, open collaboration, comprehensive administrative support and a fully automated patient documentation system.
- Maintain a high level of collegiality with all other physicians and staff members.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal integrity, is dependable and trustworthy, and has clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
- When you choose a career with us, you are also afforded a variety of opportunities to grow or hone your skills set.
- Welcome innovation and actively participates in learning and/or teaching of new procedures and techniques for improving the effectiveness and/or efficiency of care.
- Maintain all necessary licensing, board certification, credentials, privileges, Acls, etc.
- In addition, we also play an active role in improving overall hospital quality and utilization through cooperation with physicians, hospital staff and administration.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Demonstrate personal support for change and improvement in the organization.
- The inpatient team achieves its purpose by providing acute care to medical patients.
- They enjoy sustained, fulfilling careers while benefiting from being part of one of the largest, most stable and successful integrated health care organizations in the country.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- By offering timely consultation for hospitalized patients on other services.
- We work collaboratively with our growing group of approximately 100 hospitalists in WA and OR.
- Use of consultants, imaging tests, laboratory tests and overall hospital bed management).
- Our team members take great pride in providing excellent, patient-centered care.
- Takes special care to see that patients are adequately assisted in obtaining needed follow-up or referral care.
- Consistently display intellectual honesty in dealing with patients and colleagues.
- We have sub-specialty support provided in the areas of cardiology, endocrinology, geriatrics, hematology, pulmonology, gastroenterology, infectious disease, nephrology and rheumatology.
- We also work to facilitate the transition of care between inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Attend mandatory training and compliance.
- In this role, you will consistently provide high quality, excellent, compassionate, and efficient care with sensitivity and understanding for hospitalized patients and their families, seeking to ensure that patients are satisfied with the information and explanations provided regarding their care.
- Participate in the non-clinical aspects of the department and hospital.
- Join us in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
- When you join our remarkable team of physicians, surgeons, clinicians, administrative professionals, researchers, and educators, you will find a place where you can be proud to build your career and make your unique contribution to the medical world.
- Northwest Permanente, PC is an equal opportunity employer.
- This is why we strive to reciprocate their efforts by offering them the meaningful work, team-based care, and personal recognition that help create the best possible work experience.
- And providing admitting and consulting services for Emergency Department patients.
- Provide complete and timely chart entries into medical/hospital records.
- Regularly attend departmental and group meetings and participates in committees if asked.
- But that's just the beginning.
- As a member of the Northwest Permanente team, you'll be amazed at how much we have to offer you, both personally and professionally.
- Positively influences the way others think and act, particularly in difficult situations.
- Take full responsibility for his/her actions, and works with others for the good of the patient.
- Provide notes and reports which are helpful in the continued treatment of patients by other providers and which are indicative of clear planning for medical care delivery.
- Innovating Medical Care.
- You'll also enjoy a top-tier benefits package that includes competitive salaries, an extensive benefits package including fully comprehensive medical and dental care for you and your family, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid-time off, parental, educational and sabbatical leave, spectacular pension and retirement packages, professional liability coverage, an outstanding continuing medical education program, and professional liability insurance that makes us a highly-sought-after employer.
- Manage the physician-to-physician referral and consultation process in ways that support a collegial approach to quality patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago