Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This employer offers a sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
- Excellent weather, a lovely community, a welcoming medical community, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational opportunities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life are some of the benefits of this position.
- It is an open ICU with Intensivist support.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast within hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in under an hour.
- There are a multitude of wonderful recreational opportunities for your entire family.
- No procedures or vent management.
- Compensation: Hospitalists are employed by the health system with a strong base salary and a performance incentive.
- The area is known for its whitewater rafting, river boating, hiking, running, skiing biking and much more.
- Location: Southern Oregon offers a mild temperate four-season climate, and a lot of attraction for someone who appreciates the outdoors.
- Full medical benefits, retirement, vacation time and CME.
- Minimum work requirement is 175 shifts per year.
- 7on/7off schedule - 14 to 15 shifts per month.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- Opportunity: Health System seeking a Hospitalist to complete an existing team of 10.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago