Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is the ability to make certain adjustments to the schedule in regards to the number of night shifts and compensation.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- The patient census will be capped at 18 every shift and physicians will never have to see over that amount.
- Facility: A team of 40 professional healthcare providers dedicated to deliver quality care in an efficient manner to patients during hospitalization within multiple facilities in Tulsa and the surrounding communities.
- Compensation: Compensation is dependent on the schedule the physician feels most comfortable with.
- Location: Oklahoma's second-largest city for a haven of Southern comfort and cosmopolitan style.
- A town enriched by its oil heritage, City boasts world-class cultural attractions.
- Enjoy all of the urban excitement while also having the Arkansas River trails and outdoor recreation areas one could want!
- The ICU will be an open environment with a Critical Care team there for support and procedures will not be required.
- Full Benefits and ability to sponsor the J1 visa!
- Opportunity: Seeking Hospitalist with your choice of a 7 on/7 off block schedule or in a Monday through Friday schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago