Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Our primary service area includes numerous small towns and has a total population of about 70,000.
- Our physicians and staff are known for taking time with patients and working collaboratively with each other to provide the highest quality of care.
- The area features a mix of farm- and timberland threaded by a number of revered salmon and steelhead rivers.
- Providence Centralia Hospital is a high-tech 107-bed hospital serving a mixed rural/suburban area in southwest Washington.
- Program also includes a dedicated Nocturnist team.
- Brand DescriptionProvidence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- And Seattle).
- Position entails a minimal amount of ventilator management, procedures and ICU care.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Join a collegial practice environment at Providence Centralia Hospital and enjoy outstanding quality of life in southwest Washington.
- We are close to saltwater, freshwater and mountains, but also have two major urban centers within easy driving distance (Portland, Ore.
- Desirable open scheduling model.
- Full-time position.
- Centralia and the rest of Lewis County, population 74,000, offer great quality of life for those who appreciate the outdoors as well as easy access to urban culture.
- Competitive compensation.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Providence Centralia was one of only 244 facilities nationwide to be named a Joint Commission Top Performer in 2010 and 2011.
- Position DescriptionCentralia, Washington -- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine or well-trained Family Medicine physician to join our Hospitalist program.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Property with acreage is still relatively affordable in Lewis County, and there is no state income tax in Washington.
- City DescriptionCentralia is a semi-rural community located in scenic southwest Washington.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)