Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Just east of the state capitol in Salem along Highway 22.
- And there's the food!
- Salem is accessible, unhurried and easy to navigate, full of parks, friendly people and welcoming local events that make any time a great time to visit.
- Salem is home to lively nightlife and culture, vintage theaters and enough oddities to check off the "see something weird" box.
- 12 hour shifts and Hospitalist work together to set the schedule each month.
- Being just minutes to Salem provides you the ability to enjoy the capitol of Oregon!
- The ICU will be open, but no vent management is required as there are Intensivist on staff.
- Facility/ Opportunity: A not-for-profit, acute-care hospital located just east of Salem, and serves more than 30,000 people annually seeking Hospitalist to work in a collegiate group!
- Salem is the best of big city and small town Oregon.
- There is no.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- Salem boasts a thriving restaurant scene serving farm to table food paired with carefully curated local wine, or craft beer, or hand-roasted coffee that visitors build their trip around.
- Compensation: Excellent package totaling $275,000 with comprehensive benefits!
- Procedures are required but the physicians will only see 12 patients per day.
- Minus the two-hour wait for a table.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago