Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Greater Portland area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You can work either days (7a-7p) or nights (7p-7a).
- You'll respond to codes when needed but you won't have to perform procedures.
- For a short commitment, we'll walk you through the whole process plus pay the licensing costs.
- On top of great pay, you'll receive airfare, a rental car, housing and occurrence malpractice coverage.
- A new position has opened up in Oregon for a board-certified hospitalist (IM or FP) in a gorgeous town 30 minutes west of Portland.
- Start your Pacific Northwest adventure soon.
- You'll see 13-15 patients per day and 4-8 admissions per night.
- Credentialing is fast and we handle it all.
- This opportunity requires an active Oregon license.
- Not licensed in OR?
- Specialty backup is available and includes: cardiology, pulmonology, GI, ID, surgery, ortho, intensivist, pulmonary, neurology and neurosurgery.
- Acls certification is required.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Global Medical Staffing.