Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Description Providence St. Vincent Medical Center is Oregon's oldest (founded in 1875) and largest (523 beds) hospital.
- It also provides some of the state's most advanced services and is one of the most decorated facilities in the nation - it has been named a Top 100 Hospital 10 times by Thomson Reuters.
- " With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Experienced clinician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a well-established Hospital Medicine service at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center (Psvmc), a prestigious teaching hospital with a closed ICU, where you'll have the opportunity to participate in grand rounds.
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests.
- Full time position.
- Position Description Portland Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine / Pediatric Hospitalist physician.
- Psvmc's pediatric department includes a 24-bed general pediatric unit, a 6-bed intermediate unit, and a 4-bed closed pediatric ICU.
- Inpatient care only with a true 50/50 split between Pediatric and Internal Medicine patients.
- City Description Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Conveniently located near Highway 26 in west Portland, Providence St. Vincent is home to the world-renowned Providence Heart and Vascular Institute, Providence Brain & Spine Institute and other "centers of excellence.
- Comprehensive benefits, including malpractice liability coverage and relocation assistance.
- Brand Description Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- The New York Times describes Portland as a "bastion of good living" and "one of our national capitals of cool.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)