Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work with acute care managers to coordinate inpatient care and transition to other care settings.
- Medical degree, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, or foreign equivalent.
- Monitor patients' condition and progress, reevaluation treatments as necessary.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of modern diagnosis and treatment techniques.
- Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on this application (such as information on available workers, wages, working conditions, and any other matter that is felt pertinent) to:
United States Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Atlanta National Processing Center
233 Peachtree Street, Suite 410
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Department of Labor Contact information can also be found at:
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- Providence Health & Services - Oregon d/b/a Providence Medical Group South desires to employ a Hospitalist Physician in Medford, Oregon.
- Complete records regarding the program services required by hospital and medical staff.
- Work with the Medical Director and Chief Medical Officer to continuously improve the Hospitalist program in a collaborative manner.
- Active Oregon Medical license.
- Communicate with patients and families regarding their care and treatment plans.
- Identify serious or specialized illness or injuries, and refer patients to specialists.
- Perform initial history and physical exam on admission where appropriate.
- Develop timely and appropriate discharge plan and transition of care to primary care provider.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests.
- Applications may be submitted to Providence Health & Services - Oregon at providence.
- The Hospitalist Physician works as part of a collaborative team and promotes coordination of care among specialist, care management, office-based primary care providers, and hospital services.
- Analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
- Work with nurses and other medical facility staff to ensure proper patient care.
- The Hospitalist Physician provides direct inpatient medical care to diagnose and treat common diseases and injuries of patients admitted to the hospital.
- Org/providerjobs - reference job.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Board Eligibility with scheduled testing date.
- Completion of a Three year residency in Internal Medicine.
- This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for this job opportunity.
- Perform other duties relating to the program as requested by physician division/ hospital administration.
- Specifically, the Hospitalist Physician's duties shall include:
Evaluate and manage all inpatients admitted to the hospitalist during scheduled hours.
- Participate in 24 hour rotation system.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago