Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full time position.
- Experienced clinician preferred, but new graduates are welcome.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Portland Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine / Pediatric Hospitalist physician.
- Competitive compensation.
- Psvmc's pediatric department includes a 24-bed general pediatric unit, a 6-bed intermediate unit, and a 4-bed closed pediatric ICU.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- Comprehensive benefits, including malpractice liability coverage and relocation assistance.
- Join a well-established Hospital Medicine service at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center (Psvmc), a prestigious teaching hospital with a closed ICU, where you'll have the opportunity to participate in grand rounds.
- Inpatient care only with a true 50/50 split between Pediatric and Internal Medicine patients.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago