Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Block schedule.
- The New York Times describes Portland as a "bastion of good living" and "one of our national capitals of cool.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a dedicated and high-functioning team at Providence Portland Medical Center's (Ppmc) well-established Hospital Medicine service.
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Providence Portland is also home to a cancer center that is unmatched on the West Coast in terms of the breadth of services and technologies available under one roof.
- Providence Portland Medical Center is a major landmark along Interstate 84 in east Portland.
- Competitive compensation.
- The facility has 483 beds and numerous award-winning programs and services, including one of the best internal medicine residency programs in the nation.
- Inpatient care only.
- Ppmc is a Magnet status, teaching hospital with a closed ICU and the opportunity to participate in grand rounds.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Part-time position.
- Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature.
- " With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Portland, Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)