Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Compensation: Lucrative compensation structure of $1770 per shift which equates to $319,500 per year.
- Facility: This for-profit medical center has been a community healthcare provider since 1955.
- CME allowance.
- The second river also boasts excellent fishing and is popular for whitewater rafting.
- The first river is world-famous for fly fishing and summer steelhead.
- Adjacent to I-5 and nestled between two rivers.
- Opportunity: Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Nocturnist to join it's highly collaborative team.
- Nightly patient census is around 10 admissions per night.
- They have 218 healthcare professionals strong.
- Located minutes from Eugene and a short drive to Portland!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- Partially physician-owned and offers a Level III Trauma Center.
- Medical students rotate through hospital.
- Practicing as well as new graduate candidates welcome!
- They believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Residency stipend available as well.
- This city has all the major metropolitan amenities while allowing a family friendly environment with excellent school systems!
- Open ICU with excellent intensivist support.
- Schedule will be 14 on/14 off or 10 on/10 off.
- 15 shifts per month, 180 per year.
- Location: A family-friendly community where a healthy economy and numerous historical aspects of Oregon's past have blended into a vibrant place.
- A 113-bed facility with inpatient, outpatient care, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Procedures are not required.
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago