Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ppmc is a Magnet status, teaching hospital with a closed ICU and the opportunity to participate in grand rounds.
- Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature.
- Portland, Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- On-. Inpatient care only.
- Providence Portland is also home to a cancer center that is unmatched on the West Coast in terms of the breadth of services and technologies available under one roof.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Competitive compensation.
- Block schedule.
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests.
- The New York Times describes Portland as a "bastion of good living" and "one of our national capitals of cool.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Flexible scheduling.
- " With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
- Providence Portland Medical Center is a major landmark along Interstate 84 in east Portland.
- The facility has 483 beds and numerous award-winning programs and services, including one of the best internal medicine residency programs in the nation.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a dedicated and high-functioning team at Providence Portland Medical Center's (Ppmc) well-established Hospital Medicine service.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Provider Solutions + Development