Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient care only.
- Competitive compensation.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center is Oregon's oldest (founded in 1875) and largest (523 beds) hospital.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Experienced clinician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a well-established Hospital Medicine service at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center (Psvmc), a prestigious teaching hospital with a closed ICU, where you'll have the opportunity to participate in grand rounds.
- Portland Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- The New York Times describes Portland as a "bastion of good living" and "one of our national capitals of cool.
- Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature.
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests.
- On-. Flexible, block scheduling.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- " With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- It also provides some of the state's most advanced services and is one of the most decorated facilities in the nation - it has been named a Top 100 Hospital 10 times by Thomson Reuters.
- Conveniently located near Highway 26 in west Portland, Providence St. Vincent is home to the world-renowned Providence Heart and Vascular Institute, Providence Brain & Spine Institute and other "centers of excellence.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)