Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Conveniently located near Highway 26 in west Portland, Providence St. Vincent is home to the world-renowned Providence Heart and Vascular Institute, Providence Brain & Spine Institute and other "centers of excellence.
- Portland Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Nocturnist physician.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- You'll have the opportunity to participate in grand rounds with Internal Medicine residents and will benefit from collaborative relationships with specialists.
- It also provides some of the state's most advanced services and is one of the most decorated facilities in the nation - it has been named a Top 100 Hospital 10 times by Thomson Reuters.
- Inpatient care only.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- The New York Times describes Portland as a "bastion of good living" and "one of our national capitals of cool.
- Experienced clinician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a well-established Hospital Medicine service at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, a prestigious teaching hospital with a closed ICU.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- " With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center is Oregon's oldest (founded in 1875) and largest (523 beds) hospital.
- Full time position, 135 shifts per year.
- Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)