Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Brand Descriptionprovidence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a collegial and high-functioning team at Providence Medford Medical Center's growing Hospital Medicine service.
- Significant loan repayment options available.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- City Descriptionnestled in the magnificent Rogue Valley just 30 miles from the California border, Medford and nearby Ashland and Jacksonville form the southern gateway to the Pacific Northwest.
- At nearly 2,000 feet of elevation, Medford has a mild climate and four distinct seasons.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Facility Descriptionprovidence Medford Medical Center offers comprehensive acute and ancillary services on a beautiful 168-bed campus.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including relocation assistance and generous signing bonus.
- Our award-winning facility serves southern Oregon and northern California.
- With its own cancer center, stroke center, Carf-accredited regional rehabilitation services, da Vinci-aided surgery, Level 3 trauma center and other advanced care, we provide the people of southern Oregon excellent health care right where they live.
- The Medford area offers a unique mix of physical beauty, cultural diversity and recreational opportunities ranging from Ashland's renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival to year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking.
- Position Descriptionmedford, Oregon - Seeking an outstanding BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- With 75, is the largest city in the region and serves as the medical hub for a population of more than 510,000.
- Enjoy great work / life balance in the scenic beauty of southern Oregon's Rogue Valley.
- Full-time opportunity.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Provider Solutions + Development