Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Seaside) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located at the end of the Lewis and Clark trail, Seaside is a popular town for a reason: It's simply a great place to live and raise a family!
- Our collegial physicians and staff partner closely with Providence's employed multi-specialty physician group, which has offices in Seaside and two nearby beach hamlets, Cannon Beach and Warrenton.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- This small coastal community, population 6,000, is nationally known for its magnificent seascapes, lush forests, and sunny, moderate summer climate.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Experience preferred, open to new grads.
- Enjoy unparalleled quality of life in the beautiful and welcoming community of Seaside, a hidden gem on the Oregon coast.
- Join the dedicated team at Providence Seaside Hospital's growing Hospital Medicine department where you'll have access critical care coverage and a robust telemedicine program.
- Recreational opportunities abound, including beachcombing, whale watching, surfing, hunting and fishing, hiking and a variety of festivals.
- Seaside, Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule, with daytime shifts from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Portland is just a pleasant 90-minute drive, offering big-city shopping, dining, arts and entertainment.
- Providence Seaside Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital offering excellent primary and specialty care to the people of Oregon's rugged north coast.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Competitive compensation.
- The facility has a 20-bed extended care unit and offers home health and rehabilitation services.
- Full-time position.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Provider Solutions + Development