Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northwest Permanente, PC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Northwest Permanente, P.C. is currently seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our growing medical group as a Nocturnist in Clackamas, OR.
- Our team members take great pride in providing excellent, patient-centered care.
- Don't forget to ask us about our student loan assistance program as well!
- When you choose a career with us, you are also afforded a variety of opportunities to grow or hone your skills set.
- The inpatient team achieves its purpose by providing acute care to medical patients.
- You'll also enjoy a top-tier benefits package that includes competitive salaries, an extensive benefits package including fully comprehensive medical and dental care for you and your family, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid-time off, parental, educational and sabbatical leave, spectacular pension and retirement packages, professional liability coverage, an outstanding continuing medical education program, and professional liability insurance that makes us a highly-sought-after employer.
- Innovating Medical Care.
- Excellent Opportunities.
- In addition, we provide highly competitive compensation and benefits, and award-winning health and wellness programs for physicians, staff, and their families.
- By offering timely consultation for hospitalized patients on other services.
- But that's just the beginning.
- At Northwest Permanente, P.C., health care specialists in all disciplines will discover opportunities to forge their own unique career paths in an innovative and collaborative professional community.
- Collaborative Care.
- As a member of the Northwest Permanente team, you'll be amazed at how much we have to offer you, both personally and professionally.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Physicians are also eligible for Senior Physician and Shareholder standing after approximately three years with the group (must be Board Certified by that time).
- Join our growing group of approximately s and primarily work at Sunnyside Medical Center in Clackamas, OR.
- Join us in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
- We have sub-specialty support provided in the areas of cardiology, endocrinology, geriatrics, hematology, pulmonology, gastroenterology, infectious disease, nephrology and rheumatology.
- From the start, you'll benefit from our collegial and stimulating culture, open collaboration, comprehensive administrative support and a fully automated patient documentation system.
- We offer leadership, research, and teaching opportunities, as well as new physician mentorship programs, cross-specialty collaboration, career growth and stability.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- In this role, you will consistently provide high quality, excellent, compassionate, and efficient care with sensitivity and understanding for hospitalized patients and their families, seeking to ensure that patients are satisfied with the information and explanations provided regarding their care.
- And providing admitting and consulting services for Emergency Department patients.
- Northwest Permanente, P.C. is a self-governed (physician led), multi-specialty group of over 1500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 570,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
- In addition, we also play an active role in improving overall hospital quality and utilization through cooperation with physicians, hospital staff and administration.
- We work collaboratively with our growing group of approximately s in WA and OR.
- This is why we strive to reciprocate their efforts by offering them the meaningful work, team-based care, and personal recognition that help create the best possible work experience.
- When you join our remarkable team of physicians, surgeons, clinicians, administrative professionals, researchers, and educators, you will find a place where you can be proud to build your career and make your unique contribution to the medical world.
- Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated and high quality care.
- They enjoy sustained, fulfilling careers while benefiting from being part of one of the largest, most stable and successful integrated health care organizations in the country.
- We also work to facilitate the transition of care between inpatient and outpatient settings.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago