Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE required.
- You will see 15-18 patients per day.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with hospitalist experience.
- An active OR state license is preferred.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Get all the details about this and other jobs by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- We are assisting an Oregon-based hospitalist that is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- The assignment schedule will consist of day, swing, and night shifts.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Active OR state license preferred.
- The facility has Epic EMR.
- Licensing assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago