Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Medford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The incoming physician must have an active OR state license.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- BC/BE required.
- As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with ICU rounding.
- The facility uses Epic EMR for charting.
- No mandatory procedures.
- You will see 15-17 patients per day.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- OR state license needed.
- Your schedule will be comprised of day, swing, and night shifts.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Licensing assistance.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- We are helping an established medical center in Oregon that is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago