Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Epic.
- Board eligible requried.
- Day, night, and swing rotations.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- 7 on and 7 off.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The work schedule will be seven days on, and seven days off.
- Contact an expert Weatherby consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates must be board eligible within two years and have their advanced cardiac life support certification.
- You will see an average of 15 to 17 patients per day.
- The shifts will be on a day, swing, and night rotation.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at an Oregon medical facility.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- ICU required.
- Acls required.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.